Prevea360 Health Plan wants you to have a good quality of life — that includes your physical, emotional, social and spiritual well-being. If you need help, a social worker can connect you with community resources available to meet your needs.
A social worker can help you:
- Identify goals and develop a care plan
- Connect you with housing, food and employment resources
- Find transportation resources
- Locate resources for caregiver support
- Understand how to access public benefits
- Connect socially through support groups, peer groups, and spiritual communities
- Find resources for legal services
- Identify resources to stay safe and report abuse, neglect, harassment and discrimination
Enrollment is voluntary. Sign up and one of our team members will contact you.