Our case management department offers outreach and education to pregnant women enrolled in our pregnancy case management program. Pediatric case management is also available to our youngest members with complex health needs.
Our team of nurses and social workers can help you navigate the health care system, locate community resources and services, and coordinate care to ensure your, and your child’s, individual needs are met to achieve an optimal health outcome. Case management begins with an assessment of your – or your child’s – needs to develop an individual care plan with personalized goals.
Your pregnancy case manager can help you:
- Choose a doctor for yourself and your child
- Receive support with any health concerns or chronic conditions you may have
- Make healthy changes – like quitting tobacco
- Connect with local resources and find pregnancy education classes
- Get support with breastfeeding and find information about breast pumps
Your pediatric case manager can help you:
- Understand your child’s medical condition, treatment, medications, and home health care needs
- Advocate for your child during the discharge planning process
- Coordinate outpatient care, specialty services, and community resources to manage chronic medical conditions and provide support for families
- Identify and connect with community resources that support your unique needs
- Understand your individual health care plan including how to maximize your benefits
- Get support with breastfeeding
Enrollment is voluntary. Sign up and one of our team members will contact you.